GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration for gymnasts for camps opens on June 1st.
- Coaches registration will be approximately 1 month prior to camp.
- The camp committee will be contacting master event clinicians very soon.
- The registration process has been updated. Please read and follow the new process.
- All changes, scratches and adds must be made through the website.
- Coaches will need each gymnast’s 2017 level, their highest championship meet and the score at that meet.
- If your gymnast did not compete in state meet or beyond, you may use the championship meet from 2016.
- The entry requirements/scores and levels for each camp are firm and verified.
- Camp Fee $150 per gymnast
- Make checks payable to REGION 5 APPAREL FUND
- Mail check and a copy of the email receipt to:
Region 5 Training Camps
51194 Romeo Plank Rd. #458
Macomb, MI 48042
HIGH PERFORMANCE / HIGH TECH
- Start by completing the Club Registration Form.
- Then enter your gymnasts using the Gymnast Registration Form.
To begin registration, fill out the Club Registration Form:
Gymnast Registration Form
Please complete a Gymnast Registration Form for each gymnast entering training camp. You will receive a confirmation email for each gymnast you enter. (The emails will have a link in them to use to update information, replace a gymnast or scratch a gymnast)