Below are the new requirements:
- Gymnasts Level 4-10 must be 12 or under (on the culminating date of their 2016 state meet).
- Gymnasts that competed level 4, 5, or 6 in 2016 must have scored a minimum of a 37.00 All Around at their state meet. (Score requirement is firm)
- Gymnasts must be mentally and physically competent to perform the following skills without a spotter for evaluation on day one of the camp:
* Vault: Strong Handspring Vault
* Bars: Kip cast to handstand Giant (may be on a single high bar), Cast to flyaway
* Beam: Standing back handspring or round off on high beam
* Floor: Strong back layout (at shoulder height), Two element front pass with a minimum of one salto